Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Here are the five things that Texas State needs the most out of me in the next month:
- Sakai 2.3 in production (and finally convert our tables to InnoDB while we’re at it!)
- Document everything in our installation that deviates from stock (providers, scripts, a couple of tools, etc.)
- Solve once and for all the synchronization problems with our eccentric registrar data.
- Catalogue and prioritize the known loose ends (i.e., every time I said “I should really go back and fix that.”)
- Bring a couple of programmers up to speed on the Sakai universe.
Looks like I need good luck and caffeine!